eu.bac is recruiting!
We are seeking a dynamic and pro-active
Technical Communication Manager
– Write technical guides, position papers and press releases, handling internal and external communication
– Technical advocacy for eu.bac interests regarding European energy efficiency (EE) policy. Represent eu.bac at meetings and conferences.
– Monitor European Energy Efficiency policy. Scan developments in Brussels and alerting industry whenever necessary.
– Network with other organizations, relevant to the scope of eu.bac.
– Prepare eu.bac meetings, invitations, ensure participation and write minutes.
– Facilitate compromise positions made of different company input and coordinate internal work.
– University graduate with eligible technical field of study
– A good team player, able to multitask and manage different priorities when working independently
– Passionate about conscientious work and attention to detail
– Good understanding of European institutions, policies, regulations (energy, environment, circular economy, research and innovation) and the EU decision-making processes
– Excellent communication and networking skills
– Self-motivated, energetic with a pro-active attitude
– Organizational skills and conceptual working
– Excellent command of written and spoken English
– Second European language required
– Strong interest or experience in the relevant technical issues (e.g. Ecodesign policies)
– Knowledge of the buildings sector and/or energy efficiency is required
The position is based in Brussels. We offer a motivating and diversified job in a committed team, an open atmosphere and extra benefits. Please send your online application to Simone Alessandri (firstname.lastname@example.org; +32 2 706 82 02)